• Merhaba değerli ForumExem Üyeleri,
    Forumumuzda altyapı değişikliği yaptık. Kusursuz bir forum deneyimi için sizlere ihtiyacımız var. Forumda bulunan hataları özel mesaj olarak şu adminlerimize iletmeniz yeterli olacaktır;
    Özel Mesaj Gönder

Community Crunch 40!

Durumu:
Çevrimdışı

LMNTRIX

Kayıtlı üye
Şampiyon Üye
Katılım
Haz 1, 2012
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
ExePuan
ExeCoin
İsim
Berkan
Welcome to the 40th issue of the Community Crunch! To those unaware this is a topic which primarily consist of content to share, made by the community, for the community! As well as any little changes I want to make survivors aware about, which happen within our community ;).
Fan Feature
Beavers, Uncuffed & Unleashed by ThickFreedom

Rainbow Road Dino Racetrack by TheLimeInc<strong style="box-sizing: border-box;">[video=youtube_share;5vmUTznQq9k]https://youtu.be/5vmUTznQq9k[/video]

ARK Survival Evolved - Speed Paint: Snow Battle by Metatrox

and the finished product…
You do not have permission to view link Giriş yap veya üye ol.

ARK: Clash of Giants by SmileB4 Deth

The Stone Claw by Velice

ARK Fan Art by BlackShadeWolf’s BF

Source:

Pebbles Chan the Slayer by Okim!

Source:

Neko the Songbird by Okim!

Source:

Mother Rosemary by Connisaur

Source:

Therapod Armour Sketches by Cptzero

Source:

Source:

Alpha Direwolf Icon by Robongio

Source:

Funny Fish: Megalodon by danleveille

Source:

Primal Wolf by Sharkcat

Source:

FabulousPretzel’s take on Raptor Saddles
Source:

Fanmade Dosser: Ceadeus by Shadlos

Source:

Fanmade Dosser: Prognathodon by Shadlos

Source:

Fanmade Dossier: Lamia by Shadlos

Source:

Fanmade Dossier: Alatreon by Shadlos

Source:

Community Contests!
ARKitect
This is an award given to Survivors to celebrate the amazing structures you build. These bases are judged based upon a number of different factors such as their creativity, uniqueness, how fun of a base it is, the difficulty of building it, the functionality it provides and much more!
The ARKitect for Community Crunch 40 is..
hansenGaming!
The Flying Dutchman!

Seriously, this was awesome! One of the best platform bases we've seen! Good job
and congratulations!
We'd also like to give an honourable mention to the following Survivors for epic arkitecture work!
DNrednex’s ARKtris Gameboy!

Full album:

TRanger’s Lake Castle!

A lot of seriously fantastic entries this week, it was very difficult to choose! Congratulations to all our winners :). Be sure to check out the other entries in our contest thread below, there’s loads of great videos to see!
ARKArt
This is an award given to survivors who have created beautiful work of art for that week! As always, the artwork is not being judged on the quality of the screenshot or the graphical settings used, but instead what you have managed to draw and produce in game.
The ARKArtist for Community Crunch 40 is…
Okim!
Pebbles Chan the Slayer

Mufoe the Phoenix Rising!

Neko the Songbird!

We'd also like to give an honourable mention to the following Survivor for their ARKArt!
WoodPunk’s Landscape Painting!

Thank you for all the entries this week guys! Congratulations to all our winners and if you’d like to take a look at what all the survivors submitted, you can do so here:

Workshop Spotlight!
Workshopper: evilmrfrank
The Center -

Hey! Thanks for joining us! Could you introduce yourself to the community and let us know about the mods you're working on?
My name is Ben Burkart, aka evilmrfrank and I am currently working on "The Center"!

Welcome Ben! Your map has caused quite a stir in the ARK Community! Tell us more about The Center! What's the story? and what were you inspired by?
When I started this level I knew I wanted to do something extreme for each area so I did a lot of research into areas that I felt were interesting and the first thing I came up with was the Chinese mountain ranges that look like something straight out of avatar. The giant spires brought a huge amount of inspiration for the level both in terms of gameplay and visually so it was the starting foundation for what the level became. I had a few main goals I wanted to accomplish with each and every area, the first was any time I saw anyone streaming or any video at all I wanted the entire level to look and feel so different that anyone that looks at any section of the level would without a doubt know that it was "The Center" simply because it looked and felt much differently than any other maps.

That sounds awesome and very ambitious, I like it! After doing the research and beginning the creative process is there time spent on planning it out in advance, or are you just going with the flow and designing and making the map as you go along?
It was very difficult to do much planning outside of a global plan for each area of the level and a list of rules/features I wanted to implement in each area because I only had a single week to work on each biome if I hoped to finish the level by the contest deadline. So I guess to answer the question in a bit more depth I did quite a lot of planning in advance before I started any of the biomes and especially before starting the map in general. To fulfill the requirement I mentioned before of wanting each area to look very unique from anything in the game I spent a lot of time learning what assets were available to me then going through a ton of ideas and concept art online to find an overall way to mix up a theme to be more interesting to avoid being generic.

When Survivors are playing on The Center, will they be able to experience a lot of different environments and by that I mean is there a wide variety of biomes available for them to explore?
For "The Center" I wanted to implement everything that "The Island" had in terms of gameplay. So with that in mind I created a list of the needed biomes, with a few additional ones
This includes massive jungle/spire areas, jungle/ruin filled biomes, Lava/mordor biome, Swamps, Snowy/Alaskan Grasslands biome, Giant tropical Island areas, and of course my favorite "The Center" which was really a combination of things both seen and never seen before in Ark. I spent only one week on each biome, except for the update with The Center which included both the center and the swamp in the same update.

There’s a quite a lot for Survivors to see then! How difficult was it to create something like The Center?
Although I only spent a week creating this center area and the surrounding swamp it should normally take somebody a much much longer amount of time to finish. Pulling off the center area was a huge mix of technical hurdles and difficulties so it wasn't by any means an easy area to pull off but with anything the best thing people can do to try and get something similar is learn the technical side of the engine in terms of performance and shaders and beyond that just practice practice practice!

The Center itself is a pretty unique design, do you take balance into consideration, or are you just aiming for it to look as beautiful as can be?
I look at the layout as an opportunity to create something beautiful so in my opinion if you are laying out your level in terms of gameplay correctly the visuals should fall into place naturally. So to answer the question I had gameplay/balance in mind from the very start. Every single inch of the level was placed/molded by hand with gameplay in mind, from the massive passageways through the spires, to the placement of the resources and the lakes, down to even the points the player starts are located (If you notice, most are placed right at a entryway going into the island more) In terms of the balancing of the overall resources I do plan to return to this at some point soon and add a bit more resources and balance it out a bit more!

I’m sure many of the PvP players are pleased to hear that! Not just a visually stunning map but one that takes balance into consideration too! There are a lot of beautiful objects in The Center, were any created by you, or have you mostly been using content already provided or from the UE4 Marketplace?
A majority of the objects in The Center I did not create. I have done a massive pass on optimizing a lot of the art from the original game and I've also done a considerable amount of custom shader and vfx work as well as modeled out my own waterfalls and some custom meshes for caves and the ground for the top of the center but a majority of it was made by Studio Wildcard. The only piece that wasn't from me or Studio Wildcard was the smoke plumes above the volcanoes, they were created by Epic Games!

And how about the long-term goals for The Center? Is there going to be a "100% completion point" and will you continue working on it post mod-contest? How about plans for additional ARKs in the future? Is there something else you'd like to work on after completing The Center?
I don't have any current plans to do any additional levels for Ark. I can't express how many things I want to do on The Center level to improve it further, things that will keep me busy for a looooong time!
I have pretty vast plans for the map long beyond the end of the contest! Although I do plan to have the map completed at a 100% completion point in 3 weeks I hope to continue working on the map to make it better for a long time! Since I was limited to only one week of time per biome there was so much I didn't have the time to do and so many improvements that I would absolutely love to make so even though I'll be releasing the map at 100% complete in 3 weeks time I will have months of work left in terms of improving, balancing, optimizing, etc…

Awesome, cannot wait to see the progression! Speaking of which, is there anything you’re working on which you can tease us about?
Next week I may or may not be creating an entire underworld eco system similar to the book/movies "Journey to the Center of the Earth"

I imagine you’ve spent a lot of time sifting through the DK to get The Center to where it currently is, how are you finding the process so far? How are you finding working with the ARK Dev kit and do you have any prior modding experience?
I've been modding using Unreal Engine since 2001 starting with the original Unreal Tournament. I've probably made anywhere from 75-100+ levels from initial planning to full release in that time for well over a dozen different games. Overall creating levels for Ark has been a ton of fun and since it's using Unreal Engine 4 the process is pretty straightforward and easy!

Wow, you’ve been around for quite a while! Big fan of the UT series here ;). Do you have any tips for upcoming modders on what they can do when working with UE4 and ARK itself?
Don't be afraid to go outside of your comfort zone, thats where the real fun begins! Also don't expect modding to come easy, if you like hard work then I can assure you the pay off when you have completed something is well worth it! When it comes to game development and modding your work will only be as good as the amount of time and effort you're willing to put into it!

Good advice! Is there anything you’d like to end with before wrapping this up?
I am very thankful for everyone's support through the development of this map. If you guys have any feedback, likes, or dislikes please post them on the maps workshop page! I am working hard to make this map the best I can and I take all feedback very seriously!

Thanks a lot for taking the time to do this and good luck with the rest of the map! Can’t wait to see how it grows
and for those of you who want to see a great trailer of The Center, Ben has created one showing it’s progression at 75% completion!

That’s it for this week’s Crunch guys! As always if you’ve got anything to share please get in touch and be sure to follow us on Twitter at @
theark - Facebook at
and Reddit at

Thanks everyone!
All the best,
Wildcard Jat and the ARK Survival Evolved Team

TÜRKÇE ÇEVİRİSİ

Topluluk Crunch 40 konuya Hoşgeldiniz! Bu habersiz bu toplum, toplum için yapılan içeriğini paylaşmak için öncelikle grafiklerden bir konudur! Aynı zamanda bizim toplum içinde ne ölüm konusunda, farkında yapmak istediğiniz herhangi bir küçük değişiklik.
Fan özelliği
Beavers, manşonsuz & ThickFreedom tarafından Unleashed

Gökkuşağı yol Dino Racetrack TheLimeInc tarafından < güçlü tarzı = "kutusu boyutlandırma: sınır-kutusu;" >

ARK sürdürme hızı boya gelişti -: Kar Battle Metatrox tarafından

ve bitmiş ürün...

ARK: Clash devleri SmileB4 Deth tarafından

Velice tarafından taş pençe

BlackShadeWolf'ın BF tarafından ARK Fan sanat

Kaynak:

Chan avcı tarafından Okim çakıl!

Kaynak: Buhar Community:::: Chan avcı çakıl taşı
Neko tarafından Okim Songbird!

Kaynak: Buhar Community:::: Neko Songbird
Anne Rosemary Connisaur tarafından

Kaynak: Buhar Community:::: Anne biberiye
Cptzero tarafından Therapod zırh skeçler

Kaynak: Buhar Topluluğu:::: Therapod zırh skeçler
Kaynak: Buhar Topluluğu:::: Dino zırh. İzci
Robongio Alfa Direwolf simgesi

Kaynak: Buhar Community:::: Alfa Direwolf
Komik balık: Megalodon danleveille tarafından

Kaynak: Buhar Topluluğu:::: Megalodon'ın saldırı animasyon sadece bir şaka yapmışım gibi görünüyor fark edince Dev Kit ile oynuyordum
İlkel kurt Sharkcat tarafından

Kaynak: Buhar Community:::: ilkel kurt
FabulousPretzel'ın almak Raptor Saddles doğum
Kaynak: Buhar Topluluğu:::: ARK Saddles çoğu iğrenç 2
'S Dosser: Ceadeus Shadlos tarafından

Kaynak: Buhar Community:::: Ceadeus dosyası
'S Dosser: Prognathodon Shadlos tarafından

Kaynak: Buhar Community:::: Prognathodon dosyası
'S dosyası: Lamia ile Shadlos

Kaynak: Buhar Community:::: Lamia dosyası
'S dosyası: Shadlos Alatreon

Kaynak: Buhar Community:::: Alatreon dosyası
Topluluk yarışmalar!
ARKitect
Hayatta kalanlar için oluşturduğunuz şaşırtıcı yapıları kutlamak için verilen bir ödül bu. Bu üslerin üzerine bir dizi onların yaratıcı, benzersiz, üssün ne kadar eğlenceli olduğunu, Bina, sağladığı işlevselliğe ve çok daha fazlası zorluğu gibi farklı faktöre göre değerlendirilecektir.
Topluluk Crunch 40 ARKitect olduğunu...
hansenGaming!
Uçan Hollandalı'yı!

Cidden, bu harika oldu! Bir en iyi platform üslerinin gördük! İyi iş ve tebrikler!
Biz de epik arkitecture iş için aşağıdaki kurtulanların onurlu bir söz vermek istiyorum!
DNrednex'ın ARKtris Game Boy!

Full Albüm:

TRanger'ın Lake Castle!

Çok ciddi fantastik sakatat-in bu hafta çok zor seçim! Tebrikler tüm kazananlara. Kontrol dışarı aşağıda, bizim yarışma iplik diğer girdilerin görmek için harika videolar sürü emin olun!
ARKArt
Bu hafta için güzel sanat eseri oluşturan kurtulanlar için verilen bir ödül bu! Her zaman olduğu gibi sanat ekran veya kullanılan grafik ayarları kalitesine karar değil, ama onun yerine ne çizmek ve oyunda üretmek için başarmış.
Topluluk Crunch 40 ARKArtist olduğunu...
Okim!
Chan avcı çakıl taşı

Mufoe Anka kuşu Yükseliyor!

Neko Songbird!

Biz de kendi ARKArt için aşağıdaki Survivor onurlu bir söz vermek istiyorum!
WoodPunk'ın peyzaj resim!

Tüm girişleri bu hafta çocuklar için teşekkür ederiz! Tebrikler tüm kazanan ve gönderilmiş ne tüm kurtulanlar bir göz atmak isterseniz, bunu burada yapabilirsiniz:

Atölye spot!
Workshopper: evilmrfrank
Merkezi - Buhar atölye:: Merkezi - harita

Hey! Bize katıldığınız için teşekkürler! Sen kendini topluma tanıtmak ve bize bildirin hakkında mods üzerinde çalışıyor musun?
Alıntı

Benim adım Ben Burkart, aka evilmrfrank ve şu anda "Merkezi" üzerinde çalışıyorum!

Ben hoş geldiniz! Harita ARK toplumda oldukça heyecan neden oldu! The Center hakkında daha fazla söyle bize! Hikaye nedir? Ne ilham?
Alıntı
Ben bir şey yapmak istediğini biliyordum bu düzeyi başladı ben çok yaptım her alan için aşırı ilginç olduğunu hissettim alanlarda ve ilk araştırma ile geldi düz avatar benziyorum Çin dağ aralıkları şeydi. Dev Kulesi ilham her iki oyun açısından düzeyi için büyük miktarda getirdi ve görsel olarak bu yüzden başlangıç düzeyi için temel oldu. Her alan ile başarmak istedim birkaç ana hedefimiz vardı ilk kimse akış gördüm her zaman vardı ya da herhangi bir video hiç bir görünüm ve hissediyorum kimse düzeyi herhangi bir kısmında görünen "The Center" sadece öyleydi şüphesiz bilmek farklı tüm seviyeye istediğim bu baktı ve çok hissettim çünkü başka haritalar daha farklı.

Bu harika ve çok hırslı, ben öyle görünüyor! Araştırma yapmak ve başlangıç sonra yaratıcı süreç dışarı önceden planlama üzerinde harcanan zaman var mı yoksa akış ve tasarlama ve sen devam ettikçe harita yapma ile gidiyorsun?
Alıntı
Çok zor

Durumu:
Çevrimdışı

#Respect

Kayıtlı üye
Katılım
Eki 30, 2012
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
ExePuan
ExeCoin